Cantilever racks provide advantages that conventional shelving simply cannot match. Cantilever racks are a very efficient means of storing a huge array of items. If you take the time to plan out how to use the racks efficiently the storage density with cantilever racks can be very high. The flexibility of use makes it an extremely popular storage choice. Using arms rather than flat shelving it's simple to adjust arm height, angle, and spacing. Depending on the length and weight of the load, the number of cantilever arms can be changed to optimize the holding capacity. Structural steel cantilever rack storage systems are multi-level, high-density storage racks designed to handle hundreds of different types and sizes of products with freedom from column obstructions or upright interference. Manufactured rack single sided or double sided, Cantilever arms can be easily changed for different arm lengths or arm angles. The cantilever arm locations on the verticals easily adjust to accommodate articles of varying heights.
1. Wide-ranging Load Capacities Cantilever Systems offer the strength, durability, increased storage capacity, and layout to store products of practically any dimension or weight. Cantilever storage racks are available to accommodate especially stressful loads, such as those common in the steel industry. In such super-heavy duty designs, the columns are manufactured from high strength steel, then tapered to compensate for column deflection, and pre-punched on both sides for conversion from single to double-sided rack units. Further, the cantilever arm is tapered to compensate for deflection, and the steel base is welded to the column to provide a stable foundation.
2. Accessibility Cantilever's center column design creates unlimited horizontal space purposing. Compared to selective pallet rack designs, items are more accessible meaning easier forklift loading and retrieval. All of this equates to a significant increase in storage capacity and handling efficiencies.
3. Easy Loading and Unloading Because there are no vertical obstructions at the face of the rack, loading and unloading product is quick and easy
4. Adjustable vertical arm spacing Bolted connections allow for easy adjustment of arms to accommodate a wide variety of load heights
5. Modularity Easy to add on when needed. Cantilever Rack Systems modular design allows simple add on when more storage is needed.
6. Space Efficient Cantilever Systems are excellent in limited space and are cost-effective.
Cantilever racking systems are a multilevel medium for heavy-duty storage with load-bearing arms that bolt to large structural steel columns. The Steel columns anchor to weighty bases. Cantilever racks are unique among material handling racks in that they employ vertical supports attached from the rear of the rack only, with “arms” extending from the columns at the back of the system to support loads. The framework leaves the front of the racks unimpeded by structural elements for direct pick access to goods. Think about this, since cantilever racks have no front post or columns along the aisle to get in the way, it gives immediate access to your stock. Also, with cantilever storage every level including the base holds stock maximizing the space being utilized. To sum it all up, a cantilever racking system is one of the most versatile and reliable storage solutions available for warehouse and industrial material handling operations.
Cantilever racks are used both indoors and outdoors. By using straight arms lengths and the addition of decking, cantilever racks also can provide material handling storage racks similar to heavy duty pallet racking. The arms provide for adjustable rack openings that easily accommodate various load dimensions. Unlike pallet racking, without a front column, there is easy access for loading and unloading. Since each storage slot is immediately accessible it lowers your handling time and costs. Industrial Pallet Rack offers a number of cantilever systems, including Light Duty, Standard Duty, and Heavy Duty cantilever racks.
Using any of the photographs on this website for commercial use is prohibited without permission from Industrial Pallet Rack® Inc.
In Florida Serving: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton,
Sarasota, Naples, Ft. Meyers, Ocala, Lakeland, Plant City, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Pensacola